Chicago Women in STEM Initiative proudly presents our final STEM Circuit of the academic year – a multidisciplinary industry panel and mixer in Evanston!
Everyone is welcome to join us in celebrating the wrap up of our STEM Circuits: 2019 pilot program! Learn from women who have successfully navigated the transition from academia to industry, hone your professional development skills, and network with other Chicago-area academics and industry professionals of all levels!
First, we will share brief highlights and takeaways from our monthly January – June STEM Circuits pilot at Northwestern. Next, a diverse group of women from a variety of industry-related fields will share their experiences with career pivots and advice about how to forge your own path in STEM. Finally, meet and celebrate with STEM Circuits participants, facilitators, organizers, and panelists at the closing networking reception.
Drinks and appetizers will be provided.
About our invited panelists:
1. Karen Ma, Director of Operations and Business Development at Leading Edge CDM Solutions
2. Iwona Konieczna, Senior scientist at Abbvie
3. Jacqueline Benjamin, Senior scientific lead at Prescott Medical Communications Group
4. Sue Jain, Leader at Analytics & Technology Executive
5. Joy Ramos, Scientific Director at Complete HealthVizion
6. Eliza Small, Scientist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
7. Amanda M. Schalk, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer at Enzyme by Design